Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Robuts and RowBoughts

I know most of you have certainly seen these before, and they are a few weeks 'old' now. But I like them and want them here for the posterity of my blog :)

Done in Photoshop, these are what I've dubbed Digital Paint and Photo Montages. The majority of photographs used are from imageafter.com, they have a huge selection of images; be sure and check out the textures section too.

Again, this series has a few progenitors and derivations - you can probably pick out which is which.

If you have any questions please let me know! :)

































































2 comments:

  1. Hold on, young man ! ;)
    I have just saw your bot post and you are already posting another one about your process ? Geez ! There's a lot of energy there. that's one of the reasons why I love you so much, hahaha ! Erm...
    So yeah, great GREAT BOTS ! Great photo-manipulations, and you know I like that so much...
    Again, I am glad you have start a blog !
    Cheers, mon ami !
    Julien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, yeah I'm spamming my own blog! I paint too much maybe :\

    Julien, mon ami - you are such a big inspiration for me. I don't think I would ever had started working with photo's in my paintings at all if not for you and your work. Merci mon ami! French Gangsta rap fo' life.

    ReplyDelete